Traveling Luck for Skeleton Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Skeleton Campground?What's around Skeleton Campground?
Wikipedia near Skeleton Campground
Where to stay near Skeleton Campground
The timezone in Skeleton Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5908°, Longitude. -115.0178°
Weather near Skeleton Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 80.8km away
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Satellite map around Skeleton Campground
Loading map of Skeleton Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skeleton Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Skeleton Creek (0.3km)
- Deadwood Creek (1.2km)
- East Fork Beaver Creek (3.8km)
- Beaver Creek (4km)
- Jumbo Creek (4.8km)
- Little Jumbo Creek (5.2km)
- Little Skeleton Creek (6.1km)
- Conant Creek (7.9km)
- Boardman Creek (8km)
- Burnt Log Creek (8.2km)
- Kelley Creek (8.4km)
- Myrtle Creek (8.4km)
- West Fork Kelley Creek (8.5km)
- East Fork Kelley Creek (8.5km)
- East Fork Skeleton Creek (8.9km)
- West Fork Skeleton Creek (8.9km)
- Big Smoky Creek (9.9km)
- Fletcher Creek (11.6km)
- Edna Creek (11.8km)
- Miller Creek (12km)
- Willow Creek (12km)
- Badger Creek (12km)
- Haypress Creek (12.1km)
- Skunk Creek (12.2km)
- Gunsight Creek (12.3km)
- O P Creek (12.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Weeks Gulch (0.4km)
- Gardner Gulch (6km)
- Housman Gulch (6.3km)
- Little Water Gulch (6.9km)
- Big Water Gulch (7.4km)
- Camp Gulch (8.3km)
- Smoky Dome Canyon (8.3km)
- Van Gulch (8.6km)
- Mill Canyon (9km)
- Narrow Canyon (9km)
- Stevens Gulch (10km)
- Kodak Gulch (10.8km)
- Jones Gulch (11.2km)
- Fern Gulch (12.1km)
- Virginia Gulch (12.2km)
- Joan Gulch (12.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lightfoot Hot Springs (6.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Boardman Pass (11.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Alturas County (historical) (7.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Heart Lake (6.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Deer Park (10km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Big Hole (6.1km)
Airports close to Skeleton Campground
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (108.7km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (114.6km)