Traveling Luck for Salmon River Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Salmon River Campground?What's around Salmon River Campground?
Wikipedia near Salmon River Campground
Where to stay near Salmon River Campground
The timezone in Salmon River Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 44.2506°, Longitude. -114.8686°
Weather near Salmon River Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 8.8km away
Temperature: 27°C / 81°F
Temperature: 27°C / 81°F
Satellite map around Salmon River Campground
Loading map of Salmon River Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salmon River Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Little Casino Creek (1km)
- Copper Creek (1km)
- Elkhorn Creek (1.3km)
- Big Casino Creek (1.5km)
- Lynch Creek (2.1km)
- East Basin Creek (3.8km)
- Midwinter Creek (3.9km)
- Four Aces Creek (4km)
- Coal Creek (4.5km)
- Basin Creek (5.1km)
- Short Creek (5.2km)
- Noho Creek (5.2km)
- Kelly Creek (5.7km)
- Steep Creek (5.7km)
- Sawmill Creek (5.8km)
- Nip And Tuck Creek (6.1km)
- Valley Creek (6.4km)
- Upper Harden Creek (7.5km)
- Goat Creek (8km)
- Iron Creek (8.2km)
- Hay Creek (8.2km)
- Lower Harden Creek (8.2km)
- Meadow Creek (8.9km)
- American Creek (9.6km)
- Blind Creek (10.1km)
- Duffy Creek (10.6km)
- Rough Creek (10.8km)
- Redfish Lake Creek (11km)
- Little Basin Creek (11.1km)
- Anderson Creek (11.3km)
- Crooked Creek (11.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Salmon River Campground (0km)
- Salmon River Campground (0.3km)
- Riverside Campground (2.8km)
- Mormon Bend Campground (2.9km)
- Mormon Bend (3km)
- Basin Creek Campground (5km)
- Stanley Museum Recreation Site (6.4km)
- Valley Creek Ranger Station (7.4km)
- Sunny Gulch Campground (10.4km)
- Stanley District Ranger Office (10.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sheep Bridge (11.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Prospect Point (11.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sunbeam Hot Springs (11.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stanley Airport (8.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Challis National Forest (11.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Potato Mountain (9.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Stanley Cemetery (8.2km)
Airports close to Salmon River Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (155.9km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (184.2km)