Traveling Luck for Riverside Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Riverside Campground?What's around Riverside Campground?
Wikipedia near Riverside Campground
Where to stay near Riverside Campground
The timezone in Riverside Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:36 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 44.2669°, Longitude. -114.8492°
Weather near Riverside Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 11.5km away
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Satellite map around Riverside Campground
Loading map of Riverside Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Riverside Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lynch Creek (0.7km)
- East Basin Creek (1.3km)
- Big Casino Creek (1.5km)
- Copper Creek (2km)
- Coal Creek (2km)
- Little Casino Creek (2.1km)
- Basin Creek (3km)
- Short Creek (3.7km)
- Noho Creek (3.7km)
- Elkhorn Creek (3.9km)
- Kelly Creek (4.4km)
- Midwinter Creek (4.8km)
- Upper Harden Creek (5.5km)
- Sawmill Creek (5.9km)
- Lower Harden Creek (6.2km)
- Four Aces Creek (6.7km)
- Hay Creek (6.8km)
- Steep Creek (6.8km)
- American Creek (7.6km)
- Blind Creek (8.2km)
- Nip And Tuck Creek (8.8km)
- Duffy Creek (8.9km)
- Valley Creek (9.1km)
- Little Basin Creek (9.7km)
- Goat Creek (10.7km)
- Yankee Fork (10.8km)
- Iron Creek (10.8km)
- Blind Creek (11.1km)
- Meadow Creek (11.6km)
- Rough Creek (11.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Riverside Campground (0km)
- Mormon Bend (0.3km)
- Mormon Bend Campground (1km)
- Salmon River Campground (2.8km)
- Basin Creek Campground (2.9km)
- Salmon River Campground (3km)
- Stanley Museum Recreation Site (9.1km)
- Valley Creek Ranger Station (10.1km)
- Sunbeam Dam Recreation Site (10.3km)
- Blind Creek Campground (11.1km)
- Yankee Fork Recreation Site (11.2km)
- Elk Creek Floatboat Access (11.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stanley Airport (11km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Potato Mountain (9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Stanley Cemetery (10.9km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Little Basin (11.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Prospect Point (10.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Joes Gulch (5.8km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Sunbeam Post Office (historical) (10.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sunbeam Hot Springs (9.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Sunbeam Dam (historical) (10.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Challis National Forest (9.5km)
Airports close to Riverside Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (158.6km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (187km)