Traveling Luck for Redfish Lake Lodge, Idaho, United States
Where is Redfish Lake Lodge?What's around Redfish Lake Lodge?
Wikipedia near Redfish Lake Lodge
Where to stay near Redfish Lake Lodge
The timezone in Redfish Lake Lodge is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1433°, Longitude. -114.9225° , Elevation. 1998m
Weather near Redfish Lake Lodge; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 8.6km away
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Satellite map around Redfish Lake Lodge
Loading map of Redfish Lake Lodge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Redfish Lake Lodge, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Redfish Lake Lodge (0km)
- Redfish Lake Visitors Center (0.5km)
- Redfish Outlet Campground (0.7km)
- Sandy Beach Boat Ramp (1km)
- Glacier View Campground (1.2km)
- Point Campground (1.3km)
- Heyburn Mountain Campground (1.5km)
- Sockeye Campground (1.7km)
- Mountain View Campground (2.1km)
- Chinook Bay Campground (2.3km)
- Buckhorn Roadside Rest (3.3km)
- Sawtooth Fish Hatchery (4km)
- Sunny Gulch Campground (4.5km)
- Stanley District Ranger Office (4.6km)
- Redfish Inlet Transfer Camp (6.4km)
- Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch (8.5km)
- Valley Creek Ranger Station (10.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (4.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stanley Airport (8.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Bull Moose Trail (8.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a burial place or ground.
- Stanley Cemetery (9.7km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Stanley Basin (8.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sheep Bridge (3.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Stanley (9.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- North Shore Picnic Ground (0.6km)
Airports close to Redfish Lake Lodge
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (144.1km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (169.7km)