Traveling Luck for Redfish Lake Visitors Center, Idaho, United States
Where is Redfish Lake Visitors Center?What's around Redfish Lake Visitors Center?
Wikipedia near Redfish Lake Visitors Center
Where to stay near Redfish Lake Visitors Center
The timezone in Redfish Lake Visitors Center is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1442°, Longitude. -114.9178° , Elevation. 2002m
Weather near Redfish Lake Visitors Center; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 8.6km away
Temperature: -12°C / 10°F
Temperature: -12°C / 10°F
Satellite map around Redfish Lake Visitors Center
Loading map of Redfish Lake Visitors Center and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Redfish Lake Visitors Center, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Redfish Lake Visitors Center (0km)
- Redfish Lake Lodge (0.5km)
- Redfish Outlet Campground (0.7km)
- Glacier View Campground (0.8km)
- Sandy Beach Boat Ramp (0.9km)
- Heyburn Mountain Campground (1.7km)
- Sockeye Campground (1.7km)
- Point Campground (1.7km)
- Mountain View Campground (1.8km)
- Chinook Bay Campground (2km)
- Buckhorn Roadside Rest (2.9km)
- Sawtooth Fish Hatchery (3.5km)
- Sunny Gulch Campground (4.3km)
- Stanley District Ranger Office (4.6km)
- Redfish Inlet Transfer Camp (6.7km)
- Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch (8.2km)
- Valley Creek Ranger Station (10.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (4.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stanley Airport (8.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Bull Moose Trail (8.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a burial place or ground.
- Stanley Cemetery (9.7km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Stanley Basin (8.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sheep Bridge (3.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Stanley (9.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- North Shore Picnic Ground (0.9km)
Airports close to Redfish Lake Visitors Center
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (144.6km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (170km)