Traveling Luck for Polecamp Flat Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Polecamp Flat Campground?What's around Polecamp Flat Campground?
Wikipedia near Polecamp Flat Campground
Where to stay near Polecamp Flat Campground
The timezone in Polecamp Flat Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 44.3036°, Longitude. -114.7189°
Weather near Polecamp Flat Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 24.2km away
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Satellite map around Polecamp Flat Campground
Loading map of Polecamp Flat Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Polecamp Flat Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Polecamp Creek (0.7km)
- Silver Creek (1.8km)
- Rankin Creek (1.8km)
- Ramey Creek (2.4km)
- Blind Creek (3.3km)
- Jerrys Creek (3.3km)
- Yankee Fork (4.6km)
- Elk Creek (5km)
- Cearley Creek (5.5km)
- West Fork Yankee Fork (5.9km)
- Muley Creek (6km)
- Blind Creek (6.5km)
- American Creek (6.9km)
- Marshall Creek (6.9km)
- Sawmill Creek (7.2km)
- Warm Springs Creek (7.6km)
- Lower Harden Creek (7.8km)
- Upper Harden Creek (8.5km)
- Jordan Creek (9.7km)
- Peach Creek (9.9km)
- Treon Creek (10.5km)
- Red Rock Creek (10.6km)
- Basin Creek (10.6km)
- Deadwood Creek (10.8km)
- Adair Creek (10.8km)
- Coal Creek (11.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Polecamp Flat Campground (0km)
- Flat Rock Campground (1.7km)
- Blind Creek Campground (3.2km)
- Dutchman Flat Campground (4.9km)
- Elk Creek Floatboat Access (4.9km)
- Sunbeam Dam Recreation Site (5km)
- Yankee Fork Recreation Site (5km)
- Upper O'brien Campground (6.1km)
- Lower O'Brien Campground (6.4km)
- Marshall Creek Campground (7.2km)
- Bonanza Guard Station (9km)
- West Fork Campground (9.3km)
- Yankee Fork Dredge (9.7km)
- Basin Creek Campground (10.7km)
- Custer Lookout (10.8km)
- Snyder Springs Picnic Area (10.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Lucky Boy Mine (9.8km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Indian Riffles (6.8km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Boot Hill Cemetery (9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Sunbeam Post Office (historical) (4.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Sunbeam Dam (historical) (4.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Challis National Forest (7.5km)
Airports close to Polecamp Flat Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (171.4km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (197.6km)