Traveling Luck for Point Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Point Campground?What's around Point Campground?
Wikipedia near Point Campground
Where to stay near Point Campground
The timezone in Point Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 44.1356°, Longitude. -114.9317°
Weather near Point Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 9.5km away
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Satellite map around Point Campground
Loading map of Point Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Point Campground, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Point Campground (0km)
- Heyburn Mountain Campground (1km)
- Redfish Lake Lodge (1.3km)
- Redfish Outlet Campground (1.4km)
- Sockeye Campground (1.5km)
- Sandy Beach Boat Ramp (1.6km)
- Redfish Lake Visitors Center (1.7km)
- Glacier View Campground (2.5km)
- Mountain View Campground (3.4km)
- Chinook Bay Campground (3.6km)
- Buckhorn Roadside Rest (4.6km)
- Redfish Inlet Transfer Camp (5.1km)
- Sawtooth Fish Hatchery (5.1km)
- Stanley District Ranger Office (5.7km)
- Sunny Gulch Campground (5.7km)
- Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch (8.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (4.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stanley Airport (9.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Bull Moose Trail (7.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Stanley Basin (9.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sheep Bridge (5.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Stanley (9.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- North Shore Picnic Ground (0.8km)
Airports close to Point Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (142.9km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (168.4km)