Traveling Luck for Orogrande Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Orogrande Campground?What's around Orogrande Campground?
Wikipedia near Orogrande Campground
Where to stay near Orogrande Campground
The timezone in Orogrande Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 45.6975°, Longitude. -115.5453° , Elevation. 1450m
Weather near Orogrande Campground; Report from Lowell, ID 57.3km away
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Satellite map around Orogrande Campground
Loading map of Orogrande Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orogrande Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Old Orogrande Mine (1.1km)
- Orogrande Frisco Mine (1.4km)
- Circ Twins Mine (1.8km)
- Twin Butte Mine (2.3km)
- Umatilla Mine (2.9km)
- Diamond Hitch Mine (2.9km)
- Homestake Mine (4.6km)
- Penman Mine (4.7km)
- Sungold Mine (4.9km)
- Una Mine (5.5km)
- Gnome Mine (6km)
- North Hill Mine (7.2km)
- Idaho Champion Group Prospects (7.6km)
- Wagner Mine (9.3km)
- Old Portland Mine (9.4km)
- Grangeville Mine (10.2km)
- Zenith Mine (10.4km)
- Haystack Mine (10.7km)
- Lucky Strike Mine (10.8km)
- Fourmile Mine (11km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Umatilla Creek (0.4km)
- West Fork Crooked River (0.4km)
- East Fork Crooked River (0.4km)
- Quartz Creek (0.8km)
- Mulcahy Creek (1.7km)
- Silver Creek (2.4km)
- Fivemile Creek (2.5km)
- Sawmill Creek (3.3km)
- Homestake Creek (3.9km)
- Relief Creek (7.1km)
- Vetter Creek (7.7km)
- East Fork Relief Creek (8.5km)
- Baner Creek (9.3km)
- Hay Fork (9.8km)
- West Fork Big Creek (10.1km)
- Moose Meadow Creek (10.2km)
- Williams Creek (10.8km)
- Morgan Creek (11.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Williams Creek Ridge (8.6km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Summit Flat (6.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Orogrande Landing Strip (4.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Orogrande (1.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.