Traveling Luck for Old Orogrande, Idaho, United States
Where is Old Orogrande?What's around Old Orogrande?
Wikipedia near Old Orogrande
Where to stay near Old Orogrande
The timezone in Old Orogrande is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:23. It's light
Latitude. 45.6953°, Longitude. -115.5467°
Weather near Old Orogrande; Report from Lowell, ID 57.5km away
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Satellite map around Old Orogrande
Loading map of Old Orogrande and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Old Orogrande, in Idaho, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Old Orogrande Mine (1km)
- Orogrande Frisco Mine (1.7km)
- Circ Twins Mine (1.7km)
- Twin Butte Mine (2.1km)
- Diamond Hitch Mine (2.9km)
- Umatilla Mine (2.9km)
- Homestake Mine (4.4km)
- Penman Mine (4.5km)
- Sungold Mine (5.1km)
- Una Mine (5.6km)
- Gnome Mine (6.3km)
- North Hill Mine (7.4km)
- Idaho Champion Group Prospects (7.9km)
- Wagner Mine (9.6km)
- Old Portland Mine (9.7km)
- Grangeville Mine (10.5km)
- Zenith Mine (10.7km)
- Haystack Mine (10.9km)
- Hematite Mine (11.1km)
- Lucky Strike Mine (11.1km)
- Fourmile Mine (11.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- West Fork Crooked River (0.1km)
- Umatilla Creek (0.1km)
- East Fork Crooked River (0.1km)
- Quartz Creek (1.1km)
- Mulcahy Creek (1.5km)
- Silver Creek (2.7km)
- Fivemile Creek (2.8km)
- Sawmill Creek (3.6km)
- Homestake Creek (3.6km)
- Relief Creek (7.4km)
- Vetter Creek (7.5km)
- East Fork Relief Creek (8.8km)
- Hay Fork (9.6km)
- Baner Creek (9.7km)
- West Fork Big Creek (9.9km)
- Moose Meadow Creek (10km)
- Williams Creek (10.8km)
- Morgan Creek (11.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Williams Creek Ridge (8.6km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Summit Flat (6.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Orogrande Landing Strip (4.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Orogrande (1.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.