Traveling Luck for Mile Hi, Idaho, United States
Where is Mile Hi?What's around Mile Hi?
Wikipedia near Mile Hi
Where to stay near Mile Hi
The timezone in Mile Hi is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:13 and Sunset at 15:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.1458°, Longitude. -115.0086°
Satellite map around Mile Hi
Loading map of Mile Hi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mile Hi, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fawn Creek (1.5km)
- Buck Creek (1.8km)
- Garden Creek (2km)
- Coxey Creek (2.3km)
- Doe Creek (3.5km)
- Bull Creek (4.4km)
- Lime Creek (4.4km)
- Conyer Creek (5km)
- Cave Creek (5.2km)
- West Fork Cave Creek (5.3km)
- West Fork Crooked Creek (5.6km)
- Acorn Creek (6.3km)
- East Fork Crooked Creek (6.7km)
- Spring Creek (7.1km)
- Cabin Creek (7.2km)
- Cow Creek (7.3km)
- Pack Horse Creek (7.4km)
- Canyon Creek (7.8km)
- Routson Creek (7.8km)
- Bar Creek (8.3km)
- Calf Creek (8.7km)
- North Fork Cabin Creek (8.8km)
- Bismark Creek (9.5km)
- Sliver Creek (10.9km)
- Crooked Creek (11.1km)
- Monumental Creek (11.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Snowshoe Mine (8.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Monumental Bridge (11.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Snowshoe Gulch (8.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Clover (historical) (2km)
Airports close to Mile Hi
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (234.7km)