Traveling Luck for Middle Windmill, Idaho, United States
Where is Middle Windmill?What's around Middle Windmill?
Wikipedia near Middle Windmill
Where to stay near Middle Windmill
The timezone in Middle Windmill is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.0539°, Longitude. -116.7025° , Elevation. 1596m
Satellite map around Middle Windmill
Loading map of Middle Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Middle Windmill, in Idaho, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- West Horse Basin Reservoir (5.3km)
- Little Horse Basin Reservoir (7.3km)
- Bull Camp Reservoir (8.3km)
- Homer Wells Reservoir (8.9km)
- Four Corners Reservoir (11.4km)
- Stump Reservoir (12.5km)
- Last Chance Reservoir (13.9km)
- Coyote Hole Reservoir (15km)
- John G Reservoir (15.6km)
- Upper John G Reservoir (15.9km)
- Coyote Flat Reservoir (16km)
- Breakdown Reservoir (16.1km)
- Upper Walcot Basin Reservoir (16.9km)
- Upper Piute Creek Reservoir (17.1km)
- Pothole Reservoir (17.7km)
- East Horse Basin Reservoir (18km)
- Walcot Basin Reservoir (18km)
- Little Juniper Basin Reservoir (18.8km)
- Clay Bottom Reservoir (19.2km)
- North Lookout Reservoir (19.4km)
- Packsaddle Reservoir (19.9km)
- Sundown Reservoir (20.9km)
- Garat Reservoir G9 (21.3km)
- Shea Reservoir (22.2km)
- Y P Reservoir Number 33 (22.8km)
- Weather Station Reservoir (23.5km)
- Piute Creek Reservoir (23.9km)
- Juniper Basin Reservoir (24km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Tent Creek Point (23km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Star Valley (23.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Coyote Springs (12.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Y P Desert (1.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Four Corners (11.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Slack Dam (24km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Rubber Lake (12.7km)
Airports close to Middle Windmill
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (153.4km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (203.9km)