Traveling Luck for Middle Fork Trailhead, Idaho, United States
Where is Middle Fork Trailhead?What's around Middle Fork Trailhead?
Wikipedia near Middle Fork Trailhead
Where to stay near Middle Fork Trailhead
The timezone in Middle Fork Trailhead is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.3008°, Longitude. -114.6192° , Elevation. 1085m
Satellite map around Middle Fork Trailhead
Loading map of Middle Fork Trailhead and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Middle Fork Trailhead, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Placer Creek (0.6km)
- Cramer Creek (1.3km)
- Middle Fork Salmon River (2.5km)
- Goat Creek (2.5km)
- Anita Creek (2.8km)
- Color Creek (3.4km)
- Long Tom Creek (3.6km)
- Kitchen Creek (3.9km)
- Fountain Creek (4.2km)
- Bay Creek (4.8km)
- Bear Basin Creek (5.8km)
- Roaring Creek (5.8km)
- Nolan Creek (6km)
- Proctor Creek (6.3km)
- Shell Creek (7.3km)
- Reese Creek (7.6km)
- Colson Creek (8.1km)
- South Fork Kitchen Creek (8.4km)
- Lake Creek (9.4km)
- Stoddard Creek (9.5km)
- Ebenezer Creek (9.5km)
- Twin Creek (9.7km)
- North Fork Stoddard Creek (9.9km)
- Butts Creek (10.4km)
- Corn Creek (10.6km)
- West Fork Butts Creek (10.7km)
- Wheat Creek (11km)
- Tumble Creek (11.6km)
- Cradle Creek (12km)
- Nugget Creek (13.1km)
- Parrot Creek (13.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Stoddard Bridge (1.6km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Poverty Flat (11.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bear Camp Spring (9.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Stoddard Trail (6.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Salmon National Forest (12.7km)