Traveling Luck for Middle Fork Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Middle Fork Campground?What's around Middle Fork Campground?
Wikipedia near Middle Fork Campground
Where to stay near Middle Fork Campground
The timezone in Middle Fork Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 45.2994°, Longitude. -114.5956° , Elevation. 1024m
Satellite map around Middle Fork Campground
Loading map of Middle Fork Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Middle Fork Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Middle Fork Salmon River (0.4km)
- Long Tom Creek (1.5km)
- Goat Creek (2.2km)
- Placer Creek (2.3km)
- Cramer Creek (3km)
- Color Creek (4km)
- Anita Creek (4.5km)
- Shell Creek (5.2km)
- Kitchen Creek (5.6km)
- Fountain Creek (5.9km)
- Colson Creek (5.9km)
- Bay Creek (6.6km)
- Roaring Creek (6.8km)
- Nolan Creek (7km)
- Lake Creek (7.2km)
- Ebenezer Creek (7.4km)
- Bear Basin Creek (7.5km)
- Proctor Creek (8km)
- Reese Creek (8.7km)
- Stoddard Creek (10.5km)
- South Fork Kitchen Creek (10.6km)
- Twin Creek (11.3km)
- North Fork Stoddard Creek (11.4km)
- Butts Creek (11.9km)
- Corn Creek (12.1km)
- Wheat Creek (12.5km)
- West Fork Butts Creek (12.5km)
- Tumble Creek (12.6km)
- Cradle Creek (13km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Stoddard Bridge (0.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Skull Gulch (11.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bear Camp Spring (9.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Salmon National Forest (10.8km)