Traveling Luck for Marshall Creek Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Marshall Creek Campground?What's around Marshall Creek Campground?
Wikipedia near Marshall Creek Campground
Where to stay near Marshall Creek Campground
The timezone in Marshall Creek Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 44.2542°, Longitude. -114.6847°
Weather near Marshall Creek Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 24.8km away
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Satellite map around Marshall Creek Campground
Loading map of Marshall Creek Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marshall Creek Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Marshall Creek (0.4km)
- Warm Springs Creek (0.9km)
- Muley Creek (1.5km)
- Elk Creek (3.8km)
- Peach Creek (4.2km)
- Treon Creek (4.9km)
- Yankee Fork (5km)
- Prospect Creek (5km)
- Blind Creek (5.6km)
- Gardner Creek (5.8km)
- Polecamp Creek (6.6km)
- Blind Creek (7.3km)
- Cold Creek (7.4km)
- American Creek (7.9km)
- Burnt Creek (8km)
- Silver Creek (8.6km)
- Rankin Creek (8.8km)
- Ramey Creek (9.3km)
- Sled Creek (9.3km)
- Lower Harden Creek (9.3km)
- Badger Creek (9.5km)
- Beaver Creek (9.8km)
- Garland Creek (9.9km)
- Sink Creek (9.9km)
- Upper Harden Creek (10km)
- Sheephead Creek (10.2km)
- Silver Rule Creek (10.2km)
- Jerrys Creek (10.3km)
- Last Chance Creek (10.5km)
- Livingston Creek (10.9km)
- Slate Creek (11.3km)
- Buckskin Creek (11.9km)
- Alder Creek (12km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Marshall Creek Campground (0km)
- Lower O'Brien Campground (1km)
- Upper O'brien Campground (1.4km)
- Dutchman Flat Campground (3.7km)
- Elk Creek Floatboat Access (3.9km)
- Yankee Fork Recreation Site (4.4km)
- Sunbeam Dam Recreation Site (5.4km)
- Snyder Springs Picnic Area (5.5km)
- Blind Creek Campground (5.6km)
- Flat Rock Campground (5.6km)
- Polecamp Flat Campground (7.2km)
- Torreys Hole Floatboat Access (8.1km)
- Torreys Hole Recreation Site (8.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Prospect Point (7.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Aspen Gulch (2.7km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Sunbeam Dam (historical) (4.9km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Indian Riffles (0.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Challis National Forest (6.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Elk Lake (6.7km)
Airports close to Marshall Creek Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (170.6km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (194.2km)