Traveling Luck for Marsh Creek Transfer Camp, Idaho, United States
Where is Marsh Creek Transfer Camp?What's around Marsh Creek Transfer Camp?
Wikipedia near Marsh Creek Transfer Camp
Where to stay near Marsh Creek Transfer Camp
The timezone in Marsh Creek Transfer Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 44.4106°, Longitude. -115.1842° , Elevation. 1962m
Weather near Marsh Creek Transfer Camp; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 34.7km away
Temperature: 3°C / 37°F
Temperature: 3°C / 37°F
Satellite map around Marsh Creek Transfer Camp
Loading map of Marsh Creek Transfer Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marsh Creek Transfer Camp, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lola Creek (1km)
- Smith Creek (1.1km)
- Beaver Creek (1.5km)
- Collie Creek (1.6km)
- Allen Creek (2.5km)
- Cape Horn Creek (2.5km)
- Halstead Creek (2.7km)
- Walker Creek (2.9km)
- Dodge Creek (3.9km)
- Laidlow Creek (4.1km)
- Huffman Creek (4.5km)
- Camp Creek (5.1km)
- New Creek (5.2km)
- Thatcher Creek (6.2km)
- Asher Creek (6.5km)
- Marsh Creek (6.6km)
- Bear Valley Creek (6.6km)
- Banner Creek (7.4km)
- Shake Creek (7.7km)
- Knapp Creek (7.7km)
- Bear Creek (7.8km)
- Swamp Creek (8.3km)
- Kelly Creek (8.6km)
- Jose Creek (9.2km)
- Dry Creek (9.2km)
- Crystal Creek (9.5km)
- Vader Creek (9.5km)
- Flat Creek (10.1km)
- Fir Creek (10.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Marsh Creek Transfer Camp (0km)
- Marsh Creek Recreation Site (0.1km)
- Lola Creek Campground (0.5km)
- Beaver Creek Campground (3.6km)
- Bradley Memorial Camp (3.8km)
- Thatcher Creek Overlook (6.3km)
- Thatcher Creek Campground (6.7km)
- Big Hole (6.7km)
- Banner Creek Rest Area (7.9km)
- Cap Horn Forest Service Station (7.9km)
- Fir Creek Campground (9.6km)
- Vader Creek Rest Area (10.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Bear Valley (8.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cape Horn (7.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Cy Springs (10.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cape Horn (historical) (1.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Bear Valley Creek Trail (7.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Langer Monument (10.4km)
Airports close to Marsh Creek Transfer Camp
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (147.4km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (190km)