Traveling Luck for Lucerne Grange, Idaho, United States
Where is Lucerne Grange?What's around Lucerne Grange?
Wikipedia near Lucerne Grange
Where to stay near Lucerne Grange
The timezone in Lucerne Grange is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.6225°, Longitude. -114.8633°
Weather near Lucerne Grange; Report from Jerome, Jerome County Airport, ID 41.6km away
Satellite map around Lucerne Grange
Loading map of Lucerne Grange and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lucerne Grange, in Idaho, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Lucerne School (4.1km)
- Saint Johns School (10km)
- Buhl School (historical) (10.4km)
- Lincoln School (10.4km)
- Buhl Senior High School (10.5km)
- Buhl Junior High School (10.6km)
- Popplewell Elementary School (10.6km)
- Buhl Middle School (10.6km)
- Popplewell School (10.7km)
- Buhl High School (10.9km)
- Castleford High School (13.4km)
- Castleford Elementary-Middle School (13.4km)
Accommodation around Lucerne Grange
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Buhl Municipal Airport (7.4km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Kanaka Rapids (8.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Eagle Bluff (6.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Buhl Cemetery (12.7km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Melon Valley (7.6km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Devils Washboard Falls (10.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bluegill Lake (3.1km)
Airports close to Lucerne Grange
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (112.2km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (179.8km)