Traveling Luck for Lake View Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Lake View Campground?What's around Lake View Campground?
Wikipedia near Lake View Campground
Where to stay near Lake View Campground
The timezone in Lake View Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:19 and Sunset at 19:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.2475°, Longitude. -115.0597°
Weather near Lake View Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 12.2km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Lake View Campground
Loading map of Lake View Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lake View Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Stanley Lake Creek (5.3km)
- Stanley Creek (5.4km)
- Job Creek (5.5km)
- Dry Creek (5.7km)
- Park Creek (5.8km)
- Tennell Creek (6km)
- Crooked Creek (6.3km)
- Elk Creek (6.8km)
- Anderson Creek (7km)
- McGown Creek (7km)
- Hanna Creek (7.2km)
- Meadow Creek (7.6km)
- Thompson Creek (7.7km)
- Trap Creek (9.3km)
- Iron Creek (11km)
- Meadow Creek (11.2km)
- Goat Creek (11.7km)
- Valley Creek (12.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Lake View Campground (0km)
- Inlet Campground (0.5km)
- Stanley Lake Campground (0.7km)
- Park Creek Overlook (5.5km)
- Elk Creek Rest Area (6km)
- Sheep Trail Campground (7.6km)
- Iron Creek Campground (7.9km)
- Trap Creek Rest Area (9.9km)
- Blind Summit (11.4km)
- Valley Creek Ranger Station (12km)
- Stanley Museum Recreation Site (12.7km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Silva Ranch Airport (3.9km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Trap Creek Narrows (9.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Greenback Mine (9.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (12.8km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Stanley Cemetery (11.8km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Stanley Basin (10.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Stanley Lake Fish Barrier Dam (1.8km)
Airports close to Lake View Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (141.3km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (175.2km)