Traveling Luck for Indian Batt Cabin, Idaho, United States
Where is Indian Batt Cabin?What's around Indian Batt Cabin?
Wikipedia near Indian Batt Cabin
Where to stay near Indian Batt Cabin
The timezone in Indian Batt Cabin is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 42.2481°, Longitude. -115.6944°
Satellite map around Indian Batt Cabin
Loading map of Indian Batt Cabin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Indian Batt Cabin, in Idaho, United States
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Cat Creek Well (14.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bighorn Country (17.5km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Black Rock Pocket (18.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Lookout Point (10km)
- a natural or man-made structure in the form of an arch.
- Arch, The (15.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hot Springs Bench (9km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Crater Hole (20.2km)
Airports close to Indian Batt Cabin
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (106.1km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (180.2km)