Traveling Luck for Horse Creek Hot Springs Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Horse Creek Hot Springs Campground?What's around Horse Creek Hot Springs Campground?
Wikipedia near Horse Creek Hot Springs Campground
Where to stay near Horse Creek Hot Springs Campground
The timezone in Horse Creek Hot Springs Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.5042°, Longitude. -114.4594° , Elevation. 2302m
Satellite map around Horse Creek Hot Springs Campground
Loading map of Horse Creek Hot Springs Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horse Creek Hot Springs Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Woods Fork Horse Creek (0.1km)
- Saddle Creek (5.6km)
- South Fork Woods Creek (7.2km)
- East Fork Reynolds Creek (7.6km)
- Stud Creek (8.2km)
- Reynolds Creek (8.7km)
- Solider Creek (10.4km)
- Cayuse Creek (10.5km)
- Wallace Creek (10.8km)
- Sourdough Creek (10.9km)
- Gibbs Creek (11km)
- North Fork Deer Creek (12km)
- Filly Creek (12km)
- East Butte Creek (12.2km)
- Sheep Creek (12.9km)
- Beaver Creek (13.2km)
- Johnson Creek (13.5km)
- Broomtail Creek (13.6km)
- Little Horse Creek (14km)
- Devil Creek (14.1km)
- Salt Creek (14.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
Accommodation around Horse Creek Hot Springs CampgroundTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Quicksand Bog (7.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Cooper Draw (13.2km)