Traveling Luck for Granite Spring Recreation Site, Idaho, United States
Where is Granite Spring Recreation Site?What's around Granite Spring Recreation Site?
Wikipedia near Granite Spring Recreation Site
Where to stay near Granite Spring Recreation Site
The timezone in Granite Spring Recreation Site is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 03:50 and Sunset at 19:33. It's light
Latitude. 45.7250°, Longitude. -115.1283° , Elevation. 2028m
Weather near Granite Spring Recreation Site; Report from Lowell, ID 67.8km away
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Satellite map around Granite Spring Recreation Site
Loading map of Granite Spring Recreation Site and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Granite Spring Recreation Site, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fourmile Creek (3.4km)
- Cabin Creek (4km)
- Burn Creek (5.3km)
- Butter Creek (6.7km)
- Porcupine Creek (7.3km)
- Grouse Creek (7.6km)
- Root Creek (7.9km)
- Bleak Creek (8km)
- Poet Creek (8.6km)
- Hot Springs Creek (8.8km)
- Prospector Creek (9.2km)
- Spread Creek (9.6km)
- Green Creek (9.8km)
- Shissler Creek (10.1km)
- Bridge Creek (10.2km)
- Spring Creek (10.4km)
- Otterson Creek (10.5km)
- Baston Creek (10.6km)
- Trail Creek (11km)
- Cache Creek (11.4km)
- Lake Creek (11.6km)
- Soda Creek (12.2km)
- East Fork Trail Creek (12.4km)
- Slide Creek (13km)
- Three Prong Creek (13km)
- South Fork Big Mallard Creek (13.8km)
- Salt Creek (14.1km)
- Lone Park Creek (14.9km)
- Cliff Creek (15.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Mountain Meadows (9.6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Alberta Mine (15km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Nez Perce Trail (6.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Dry Saddle (13.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Soda Creek Point (8.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Crown Point (14.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Granite Spring (0.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Red River Hot Springs (10.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.