Traveling Luck for Fort Lemhi (historical), Idaho, United States
Where is Fort Lemhi (historical)?What's around Fort Lemhi (historical)?
Wikipedia near Fort Lemhi (historical)
Where to stay near Fort Lemhi (historical)
The timezone in Fort Lemhi (historical) is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 05:06 and Sunset at 20:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9833°, Longitude. -113.6392° , Elevation. 1463m
Weather near Fort Lemhi (historical); Report from Salmon, Lemhi County Airport, ID 50.4km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Fort Lemhi (historical)
Loading map of Fort Lemhi (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fort Lemhi (historical), in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pattee Creek (0.6km)
- Baldy Creek (2.4km)
- Agency Creek (2.6km)
- Warm Spring Creek (3.3km)
- McDevitt Creek (5.6km)
- Kenney Creek (6.6km)
- Cherry Creek (6.6km)
- Muddy Creek (7.4km)
- High Creek (7.7km)
- Wade Creek (7.8km)
- Price Creek (7.9km)
- Cow Creek (8.1km)
- Sharkey Creek (8.9km)
- Sandy Creek (8.9km)
- White Creek (9.8km)
- Haynes Creek (10.8km)
- West Fork Sandy Creek (11.9km)
- Kadletz Creek (12.2km)
- East Fork Kenney Creek (12.4km)
- Flume Creek (12.6km)
- Withington Creek (13.8km)
- Pratt Creek (13.8km)
- Cheney Creek (14km)
- Hayden Creek (14.7km)
- Joe Moore Creek (15.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sharkey Hot Spring (4.9km)
- Cherry Spring (5.4km)
- Rigger Spring (6.7km)
- Poison Gulch Spring (7.2km)
- Mud Flat Spring (7.2km)
- First Basin Spring (7.6km)
- Smith Spring (8.1km)
- Dragroad Spring (9.6km)
- Eckersell Spring (9.8km)
- High Spring (11.3km)
- Hodges Spring (12.9km)
- Napo Spring (13.2km)
- Bull Summit Waterhole (16.4km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Pattee Ridge Trail (15.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Copper Queen Mine (15.2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Chief Tendoy Cemetery (5.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tendoy (3.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Ellsworth-Upper Dam (15.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Tule Lake (12.5km)