Traveling Luck for Fog Mountain Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Fog Mountain Campground?What's around Fog Mountain Campground?
Wikipedia near Fog Mountain Campground
Where to stay near Fog Mountain Campground
The timezone in Fog Mountain Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 46.0564°, Longitude. -115.3092° , Elevation. 579m
Weather near Fog Mountain Campground; Report from Lowell, ID 27.5km away
Temperature: 8°C / 46°F
Temperature: 8°C / 46°F
Satellite map around Fog Mountain Campground
Loading map of Fog Mountain Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fog Mountain Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gedney Creek (0.4km)
- Meadow Creek (1.9km)
- Falls Creek (2.8km)
- Race Creek (2.9km)
- Sob Creek (3.5km)
- Glover Creek (4.9km)
- West Fork Gedney Creek (5km)
- Packer Creek (5.5km)
- Squirrel Creek (6km)
- Bat Creek (6.6km)
- Rabbit Creek (6.6km)
- Canteen Creek (7.2km)
- Tepee Creek (7.3km)
- Cache Creek (7.8km)
- Otter Creek (8km)
- Horse Creek (8.7km)
- Little Creek (8.7km)
- East Fork Horse Creek (8.8km)
- Renshaw Creek (9km)
- Twentythree Mile Creek (9.5km)
- Wash Creek (9.6km)
- Bait Creek (9.6km)
- Bluff Creek (9.6km)
- Coon Creek (10.1km)
- Maiden Creek (10.4km)
- Pea Creek (10.5km)
- Island Creek (10.7km)
- Hidden Creek (10.8km)
- Mica Creek (11.1km)
- Reverse Creek (11.2km)
- Cupboard Creek (11.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Fog Mountain Campground (0km)
- Gedney Creek Campground (0.3km)
- Selway Falls Guard Station (1.1km)
- Race Track Campground (1.9km)
- Selway Falls Campground (2.5km)
- Race Creek Campground (2.8km)
- Slims Campground (3.8km)
- Glover Campground (5km)
- Bear Packer Camp (5.5km)
- Tepee Cabin (5.5km)
- Twentythree Mile Campground (9.5km)
- Indian Hill Lookout (10.2km)
- Boyd Creek Campground (12.3km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Timothy Flats (4.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Selway Falls (0.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Falls Point (3.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rock Island (10.6km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Twentyfive Mile Bar (6.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.