Traveling Luck for Flat Rock Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Flat Rock Campground?What's around Flat Rock Campground?
Wikipedia near Flat Rock Campground
Where to stay near Flat Rock Campground
The timezone in Flat Rock Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.2908°, Longitude. -114.7169°
Weather near Flat Rock Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 23.6km away
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Satellite map around Flat Rock Campground
Loading map of Flat Rock Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Flat Rock Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Polecamp Creek (1km)
- Blind Creek (2km)
- Yankee Fork (3.2km)
- Elk Creek (3.3km)
- Silver Creek (3.4km)
- Rankin Creek (3.5km)
- Ramey Creek (4km)
- Muley Creek (4.4km)
- Jerrys Creek (5km)
- Marshall Creek (5.3km)
- Blind Creek (5.5km)
- American Creek (5.9km)
- Warm Springs Creek (6.1km)
- Lower Harden Creek (7km)
- Cearley Creek (7.1km)
- West Fork Yankee Fork (7.6km)
- Upper Harden Creek (7.8km)
- Peach Creek (8.7km)
- Sawmill Creek (8.8km)
- Treon Creek (9.4km)
- Prospect Creek (9.8km)
- Basin Creek (10km)
- Gardner Creek (10.1km)
- Coal Creek (10.7km)
- Jordan Creek (11.4km)
- Cold Creek (11.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Flat Rock Campground (0km)
- Polecamp Flat Campground (1.7km)
- Blind Creek Campground (1.9km)
- Dutchman Flat Campground (3.3km)
- Elk Creek Floatboat Access (3.3km)
- Yankee Fork Recreation Site (3.4km)
- Sunbeam Dam Recreation Site (3.6km)
- Upper O'brien Campground (4.5km)
- Lower O'Brien Campground (4.8km)
- Marshall Creek Campground (5.6km)
- Snyder Springs Picnic Area (9.8km)
- Basin Creek Campground (10.1km)
- Bonanza Guard Station (10.6km)
- West Fork Campground (10.9km)
- Yankee Fork Dredge (11.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Lucky Boy Mine (11.3km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Indian Riffles (5.2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Boot Hill Cemetery (10.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Prospect Point (9.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Sunbeam Dam (historical) (3.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Challis National Forest (6.1km)
Airports close to Flat Rock Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (170.6km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (196.3km)