Traveling Luck for Elkhorn Bar Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Elkhorn Bar Campground?What's around Elkhorn Bar Campground?
Wikipedia near Elkhorn Bar Campground
Where to stay near Elkhorn Bar Campground
The timezone in Elkhorn Bar Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. 45.4486°, Longitude. -114.9197° , Elevation. 853m
Satellite map around Elkhorn Bar Campground
Loading map of Elkhorn Bar Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Elkhorn Bar Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Elkhorn Creek (0.1km)
- Chamberlain Creek (1.3km)
- Devils Teeth Creek (1.9km)
- Fortune Creek (2.3km)
- Thirst Creek (2.9km)
- Devils Toe Creek (3km)
- Dwyer Creek (4.3km)
- Parks Creek (4.6km)
- Big Bear Creek (5km)
- Disappointment Creek (5.1km)
- Big Squaw Creek (5.1km)
- Steep Creek (5.7km)
- Tag Creek (5.7km)
- Harrington Creek (5.8km)
- Little Squaw Creek (6.1km)
- Fawn Creek (7.2km)
- McCalla Creek (7.2km)
- Hungry Creek (7.4km)
- Cub Creek (8km)
- Otter Creek (8.6km)
- Eagle Creek (8.7km)
- Arctic Creek (9.5km)
- Alder Creek (10.1km)
- Black Creek (10.5km)
- Root Creek (10.7km)
- Mule Creek (11.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Smith Gulch (6.9km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Salmon Falls (9.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Salmon Wild and Scenic River (9.9km)