Traveling Luck for Coyote Hole, Idaho, United States
Where is Coyote Hole?What's around Coyote Hole?
Wikipedia near Coyote Hole
Where to stay near Coyote Hole
The timezone in Coyote Hole is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. 42.1033°, Longitude. -116.7875°
Satellite map around Coyote Hole
Loading map of Coyote Hole and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Coyote Hole, in Idaho, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- John G Reservoir (5.1km)
- Coyote Hole Reservoir (5.4km)
- Upper John G Reservoir (5.5km)
- Last Chance Reservoir (6.7km)
- Coyote Flat Reservoir (7.1km)
- Pothole Reservoir (7.2km)
- Stump Reservoir (8km)
- Upper Walcot Basin Reservoir (8.2km)
- Bull Camp Reservoir (11.9km)
- Shea Reservoir (12.1km)
- Walcot Basin Reservoir (12.1km)
- Little Horse Basin Reservoir (13.7km)
- West Horse Basin Reservoir (13.7km)
- Breakdown Reservoir (14.2km)
- Sundown Reservoir (16.7km)
- Four Corners Reservoir (17km)
- Tent Creek Reservoir (17.4km)
- Sorrel Reservoir (19.2km)
- Homer Wells Reservoir (19.5km)
- Clay Bottom Reservoir (19.8km)
- Big Bend Reservoir (21.5km)
- Upper Piute Creek Reservoir (21.5km)
- Packsaddle Reservoir (22.7km)
- Warm Springs Reservoir (22.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Grassy Ridge (8.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Tent Creek Point (16.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Coyote Springs (22.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Y P Desert (11.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Four Corners (17.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nougue Dam (18km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Rubber Lake (19km)
Airports close to Coyote Hole
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (152.5km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (199.6km)