Traveling Luck for Coxey Hole, Idaho, United States
Where is Coxey Hole?What's around Coxey Hole?
Wikipedia near Coxey Hole
Where to stay near Coxey Hole
The timezone in Coxey Hole is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.1386°, Longitude. -115.0297°
Satellite map around Coxey Hole
Loading map of Coxey Hole and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Coxey Hole, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Coxey Creek (0.2km)
- Fawn Creek (1km)
- Lime Creek (2.5km)
- Bull Creek (2.5km)
- Buck Creek (2.5km)
- Garden Creek (3.2km)
- Acorn Creek (4.6km)
- Doe Creek (4.9km)
- Routson Creek (5.9km)
- West Fork Crooked Creek (6.2km)
- Bar Creek (6.4km)
- Conyer Creek (6.6km)
- Cave Creek (6.9km)
- West Fork Cave Creek (7km)
- East Fork Crooked Creek (7.3km)
- Pack Horse Creek (7.9km)
- Bismark Creek (8.7km)
- Cabin Creek (8.8km)
- Spring Creek (8.9km)
- Cow Creek (9.2km)
- Canyon Creek (9.3km)
- Crooked Creek (9.5km)
- Monumental Creek (9.6km)
- Calf Creek (10.7km)
- Lookout Creek (10.9km)
- Sliver Creek (10.9km)
- North Fork Cabin Creek (11km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Big Creek Ridge (7.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Snowshoe Mine (8.6km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Towhead Basin (3.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Monumental Bridge (9.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Clover (historical) (3.3km)
Airports close to Coxey Hole
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (232.9km)