Traveling Luck for Cow Camp, Idaho, United States
Where is Cow Camp?What's around Cow Camp?
Wikipedia near Cow Camp
Where to stay near Cow Camp
The timezone in Cow Camp is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 20:03. It's light
Latitude. 44.4628°, Longitude. -112.7664°
Weather near Cow Camp; Report from Salmon, Lemhi County Airport, ID 76.8km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Cow Camp
Loading map of Cow Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cow Camp, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Little Deadman Creek (5.8km)
- Divide Creek (6.5km)
- Pine Creek (7.4km)
- South Fork Fritz Creek (7.7km)
- North Fork Fritz Creek (7.7km)
- Buffalo Crrek (10.3km)
- Horse Creek (10.3km)
- Fritz Creek (10.6km)
- Deadman Creek (11.1km)
- Beartrap Creek (11.6km)
- Cold Creek (12.4km)
- Nicholia Creek (12.7km)
- Meadow Creek (12.7km)
- Cabin Creek (12.8km)
- Cottonwood Creek (13km)
- Rock Creek (13km)
- Bear Creek (13.1km)
- Irving Creek (13.4km)
- Warm Creek (13.4km)
- Tendoy Creek (13.6km)
- South Fork Webber Creek (13.7km)
- North Fork Webber Creek (13.7km)
- Bull Pen, The (14.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Nicholia Post Office (historical) (13.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nicholia (historical) (13.1km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Beaverhead Mountains (15km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Nicholia School (historical) (13.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Clark County (7.3km)