Traveling Luck for Columbia Sawmill (historical), Idaho, United States
Where is Columbia Sawmill (historical)?What's around Columbia Sawmill (historical)?
Wikipedia near Columbia Sawmill (historical)
Where to stay near Columbia Sawmill (historical)
The timezone in Columbia Sawmill (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.8861°, Longitude. -114.8597°
Weather near Columbia Sawmill (historical); Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 42.7km away
Temperature: 25°C / 77°F
Temperature: 25°C / 77°F
Satellite map around Columbia Sawmill (historical)
Loading map of Columbia Sawmill (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Columbia Sawmill (historical), in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Alpine Creek (4.5km)
- Little Beaver Creek (5.2km)
- West Beaver Creek (5.7km)
- Cabin Creek (5.8km)
- Smiley Creek (6.8km)
- Beaver Creek (7km)
- Pole Creek (7.1km)
- Frenchman Creek (8.5km)
- Camp Creek (9.7km)
- Taylor Creek (10.1km)
- Lost Creek (11.6km)
- Vienna Creek (12km)
- Vat Creek (12.1km)
- Rainbow Creek (12.8km)
- Twin Creek (14.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Columbia Sawmill (historical) (0km)
- Alturas Inlet Campground (3.2km)
- North Shore Campground (4.3km)
- Smoky Bear Campground (4.5km)
- Smoky Bear Lodge (4.9km)
- Lake Alturas Lodge (5.2km)
- Camp Luthy (5.7km)
- Beaver Creek Store (6km)
- Camp Perkins (6.1km)
- Smilty Creek Lodge (6.6km)
- Vienna (9.5km)
- Pole Creek Guard Station (11.5km)
- Galena Overlook (12.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Smiley Creek Airport (7.1km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Yellow Belly Trail (14.6km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Sawtooth Cemetery (3.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Pole Creek Ditch (9.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hot Springs (14.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sawtooth City (2.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Pettit Lake Fish Barrier Dam (12.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Blaine County (4.2km)
Airports close to Columbia Sawmill (historical)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (135.7km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (146.5km)