Traveling Luck for Cold Springs Campsite, Idaho, United States
Where is Cold Springs Campsite?What's around Cold Springs Campsite?
Wikipedia near Cold Springs Campsite
Where to stay near Cold Springs Campsite
The timezone in Cold Springs Campsite is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 44.5689°, Longitude. -115.3019° , Elevation. 1717m
Weather near Cold Springs Campsite; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 57.6km away
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Satellite map around Cold Springs Campsite
Loading map of Cold Springs Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cold Springs Campsite, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Prospect Creek (1.3km)
- Rams Horn Creek (1.6km)
- Sulphur Creek (1.9km)
- Spike Creek (3.4km)
- Velvet Creek (3.6km)
- Lincoln Creek (4.3km)
- Morehead Creek (4.5km)
- Boundary Creek (4.9km)
- Blue Moon Creek (5.9km)
- Dagger Creek (6.2km)
- Middle Fork Elkhorn Creek (6.8km)
- Patrol Creek (7.1km)
- Blue Bunch Creek (7.2km)
- Elkhorn Creek (7.4km)
- North Fork Elkhorn Creek (7.7km)
- Lucky Creek (7.7km)
- Mine Creek (7.7km)
- Silver Moon Creek (8.7km)
- Chicken Creek (8.8km)
- Full Moon Creek (8.9km)
- Deer Horn Creek (9.4km)
- Thicket Creek (9.5km)
- Kotch Creek (9.6km)
- Moonshine Creek (9.6km)
- Chuck Creek (10km)
- Muskeg Creek (10km)
- Half Moon Creek (10.3km)
- Honeymoon Creek (10.5km)
- Mack Creek (10.7km)
- Soldier Creek (11.1km)
- Fall Creek (11.5km)
- North Fork Sulphur Creek (12.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cold Springs Campsite (0km)
- Gardells Campsite (0.4km)
- Cable Hole Campsite (2.4km)
- Velvet Falls Campground (3.6km)
- Boy Scout Camp Campground (4.3km)
- Dagger Campsite (5.5km)
- Big Bend Campsite (5.9km)
- Trail Flat Campsite (6.1km)
- Sulphur Creek Ranch (7.5km)
- Joe Bump Cabin (11.1km)
- Sheepeater Hot Springs Campground (12.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pistol Creek Ridge (12.3km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Mountain Meadow (12.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sheepeater Hot Springs (12.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Morgan Ranch Airport (2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Lucky Lad Mine (12.4km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Dagger Falls (5.3km)
Airports close to Cold Springs Campsite
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (156.8km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (206.2km)