Traveling Luck for Cold Mountain Lookout, Idaho, United States
Where is Cold Mountain Lookout?What's around Cold Mountain Lookout?
Wikipedia near Cold Mountain Lookout
Where to stay near Cold Mountain Lookout
The timezone in Cold Mountain Lookout is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:38 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.2486°, Longitude. -114.9494° , Elevation. 2464m
Satellite map around Cold Mountain Lookout
Loading map of Cold Mountain Lookout and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cold Mountain Lookout, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ginger Creek (4km)
- Cottonwood Creek (5.1km)
- South Fork Cottonwood Creek (5.1km)
- Iodine Creek (5.7km)
- Meadow Creek (6.7km)
- Middle Fork Cottonwood Creek (7.4km)
- West Fork Whimstick Creek (9.4km)
- South Fork Whimstick Creek (9.4km)
- Club Creek (9.6km)
- North Fork Cabin Creek (9.6km)
- East Fork Whimstick Creek (9.9km)
- Pack Horse Creek (10.1km)
- East Fork Crooked Creek (10.2km)
- Runaway Creek (10.8km)
- West Fork Crooked Creek (11km)
- Farrow Creek (11km)
- Sliver Creek (11.6km)
- Wapiti Creek (13km)
- Dismal Creek (13.2km)
- Calf Creek (13.4km)
- Cow Creek (13.7km)
- Starvation Creek (14.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Snowshoe Gulch (13.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Snowshoe Mine (12.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Blackburn Saddle (6.2km)