Traveling Luck for Clear Lake Country Club, Idaho, United States
Where is Clear Lake Country Club?What's around Clear Lake Country Club?
Wikipedia near Clear Lake Country Club
Where to stay near Clear Lake Country Club
The timezone in Clear Lake Country Club is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 42.6669°, Longitude. -114.7756°
Weather near Clear Lake Country Club; Report from Jerome, Jerome County Airport, ID 31.7km away
Satellite map around Clear Lake Country Club
Loading map of Clear Lake Country Club and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Clear Lake Country Club, in Idaho, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Lucerne School (7.5km)
- Buhl High School (8.1km)
- Buhl Senior High School (8.1km)
- Popplewell Elementary School (8.5km)
- Popplewell School (8.6km)
- Buhl Junior High School (8.6km)
- Buhl Middle School (8.6km)
- Buhl School (historical) (8.6km)
- Orchard Valley School (8.8km)
- Saint Johns School (8.8km)
- Lincoln School (9.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Clear Lake Country Club (0km)
- Snake River Fish Hatchery (1.1km)
- Northview Grange (5.2km)
- Banbury Natatorium (historical) (5.8km)
- Cedar Draw School (historical) (6.1km)
- West Point (7.8km)
- Niagara Springs Wildlife Management Area (8.3km)
- Niagara Springs Hatchery (9.5km)
- Idaho Power Company Steelhead Trout Hatchery (9.9km)
- Lucerne Grange (10.3km)
- Cedar Draw School (12km)
Accommodation around Clear Lake Country Club
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Buhl Municipal Airport (9.5km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Kanaka Rapids (2.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Eagle Bluff (5.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Buhl Cemetery (9.4km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Melon Valley (3.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Clear Lake Dam (0.2km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Devils Washboard Falls (0.4km)
Airports close to Clear Lake Country Club
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (117km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (182.1km)