Traveling Luck for City of Rocks, Idaho, United States
Where is City of Rocks?What's around City of Rocks?
Wikipedia near City of Rocks
Where to stay near City of Rocks
The timezone in City of Rocks is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.1392°, Longitude. -114.7764°
Weather near City of Rocks; Report from Jerome, Jerome County Airport, ID 62.5km away
Satellite map around City of Rocks
Loading map of City of Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around City of Rocks, in Idaho, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Coyote Spring (1.4km)
- Hot Spring (4.5km)
- Big Mike Spring (6.7km)
- Willow Spring (7.2km)
- Bull Spring (7.6km)
- Cow Heaven Spring (9.3km)
- Radarmacher Spring (11.1km)
- Gridley Spring (11.5km)
- Gwin Spring (12.8km)
- Hobby Spring (13.5km)
- Mud Spring (14.1km)
- Erma Spring (14.3km)
- Reager Waterhole (15.5km)
- Simms Spring (15.6km)
- Hash Spring (15.7km)
- Horn Spring (16.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hot Creek (4.7km)
- Coyote Creek (7.3km)
- Cottonwood Creek (10.9km)
- Catchall Creek (11.5km)
- East Fork Clover Creek (12.2km)
- Squaw Creek (13.6km)
- Schooler Creek (13.6km)
- East Black Canyon Creek (13.6km)
- McKinney Creek (14.4km)
- Sourdough Creek (15.4km)
- Terrace Creek (15.5km)
- Fourmile Creek (15.8km)
- Black Canyon Creek (16km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Dog Creek Dam (15.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Chalk Mine (10.6km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Bostrum Canal (10.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Pothole, The (15.9km)
Airports close to City of Rocks
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (106.1km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (149km)