Traveling Luck for Chinook Bay Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Chinook Bay Campground?What's around Chinook Bay Campground?
Wikipedia near Chinook Bay Campground
Where to stay near Chinook Bay Campground
The timezone in Chinook Bay Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 44.1589°, Longitude. -114.9119°
Weather near Chinook Bay Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 7km away
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Satellite map around Chinook Bay Campground
Loading map of Chinook Bay Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chinook Bay Campground, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Chinook Bay Campground (0km)
- Mountain View Campground (0.3km)
- Glacier View Campground (1.4km)
- Buckhorn Roadside Rest (1.8km)
- Redfish Lake Visitors Center (2km)
- Redfish Lake Lodge (2.3km)
- Sunny Gulch Campground (2.3km)
- Redfish Outlet Campground (2.6km)
- Sandy Beach Boat Ramp (2.8km)
- Stanley District Ranger Office (2.9km)
- Sawtooth Fish Hatchery (3km)
- Point Campground (3.6km)
- Sockeye Campground (3.6km)
- Heyburn Mountain Campground (3.7km)
- Valley Creek Ranger Station (8.4km)
- Redfish Inlet Transfer Camp (8.6km)
- Stanley Museum Recreation Site (8.8km)
- Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch (9.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (5.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stanley Airport (6.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Bull Moose Trail (10km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a burial place or ground.
- Stanley Cemetery (8km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Stanley Basin (7.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sheep Bridge (1.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- North Shore Picnic Ground (2.9km)
Airports close to Chinook Bay Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (146km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (172km)