Traveling Luck for Cedar Draw School, Idaho, United States
Where is Cedar Draw School?What's around Cedar Draw School?
Wikipedia near Cedar Draw School
Where to stay near Cedar Draw School
The timezone in Cedar Draw School is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 42.6222°, Longitude. -114.6675°
Weather near Cedar Draw School; Report from Jerome, Jerome County Airport, ID 24.4km away
Satellite map around Cedar Draw School
Loading map of Cedar Draw School and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cedar Draw School, in Idaho, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Washington School (6.7km)
- Maroa School (historical) (7.3km)
- Buhl High School (8.6km)
- Filer Middle School (9km)
- Filer Junior High School (9km)
- Filer Elementary School (9km)
- Popplewell School (9km)
- Buhl Senior High School (9km)
- Popplewell Elementary School (9.1km)
- Buhl Junior High School (9.1km)
- Buhl Middle School (9.1km)
- Buhl School (historical) (9.4km)
- Filer Senior High School (9.7km)
- Lincoln School (9.8km)
- Filer High School (9.8km)
- Saint Johns School (9.9km)
- Orchard Valley School (10.1km)
- Poplar Hill School (11.7km)
- Syringa School (12.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cedar Draw School (0km)
- Idaho Power Company Steelhead Trout Hatchery (5.4km)
- Niagara Springs Hatchery (5.5km)
- Niagara Springs Wildlife Management Area (6.4km)
- Northview Grange (6.9km)
- Twin Falls County Fairgrounds (9.2km)
- Cedar Draw School (historical) (12km)
- Snake River Fish Hatchery (12km)
- Clear Lake Country Club (12km)
- Curry Station (13.2km)
Accommodation around Cedar Draw School
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Sucker Flat (8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Buhl Municipal Airport (12.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Eagle Bluff (12.8km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Low Line Canal (13.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sonnickson Butte (13.4km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Melon Valley (12.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Cedar Draw (5km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Devils Washboard Falls (12.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Clear Lake Dam (12.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Cedar Draw Lake (12.8km)
Airports close to Cedar Draw School
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (129km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (193.9km)