Traveling Luck for Cat Creek Crossing, Idaho, United States
Where is Cat Creek Crossing?What's around Cat Creek Crossing?
Wikipedia near Cat Creek Crossing
Where to stay near Cat Creek Crossing
The timezone in Cat Creek Crossing is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:29 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 42.1494°, Longitude. -115.7497° , Elevation. 1551m
Satellite map around Cat Creek Crossing
Loading map of Cat Creek Crossing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cat Creek Crossing, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cat Creek Crossing (0km)
- Arendt Homestead (1.3km)
- Homer Bedal Homestead (7.6km)
- White Homestead (7.6km)
- Frank Triguero Homestead (7.8km)
- Buck Camp (8.4km)
- Three Forks (10.7km)
- Tokembamy Ranch (12km)
- Fred Hall Homestead (13.1km)
- Indian Batt Cabin (14.1km)
- Goat Pens (14.2km)
- Black Rock Crossing (15.3km)
- Bull Creek Crossing (17.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Bernards Bedground (17.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Cat Creek Well (1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- James Place (17.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Billings Dam (13.1km)
Airports close to Cat Creek Crossing
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (118.3km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (191.4km)