Traveling Luck for Camp Perkins, Idaho, United States
Where is Camp Perkins?What's around Camp Perkins?
Wikipedia near Camp Perkins
Where to stay near Camp Perkins
The timezone in Camp Perkins is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9300°, Longitude. -114.8372°
Weather near Camp Perkins; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 37.6km away
Temperature: 3°C / 37°F
Temperature: 3°C / 37°F
Satellite map around Camp Perkins
Loading map of Camp Perkins and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp Perkins, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Cabin Creek (0.5km)
- West Beaver Creek (2.6km)
- Beaver Creek (2.7km)
- Pole Creek (2.7km)
- Little Beaver Creek (3.3km)
- Smiley Creek (3.9km)
- Taylor Creek (4.2km)
- Lost Creek (5.6km)
- Vat Creek (6.4km)
- Alpine Creek (7.9km)
- Frenchman Creek (8.7km)
- Warm Creek (9.1km)
- Alturas Lake Creek (9.7km)
- Camp Creek (9.9km)
- Rainbow Creek (10.3km)
- Twin Creek (11.2km)
- Mays Creek (11.9km)
- Hell Roaring Creek (12.2km)
- Champion Creek (12.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Camp Perkins (0km)
- Lake Alturas Lodge (1.3km)
- Camp Luthy (1.9km)
- Smoky Bear Lodge (2.5km)
- Smoky Bear Campground (2.6km)
- North Shore Campground (3.1km)
- Beaver Creek Store (3.1km)
- Alturas Inlet Campground (4.9km)
- Smilty Creek Lodge (4.9km)
- Columbia Sawmill (historical) (6.1km)
- Pole Creek Guard Station (9.2km)
- Galena Overlook (12.6km)
- Sawtooth Valley Ranger Station (13.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Smiley Creek Airport (4.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Silver King Mine (10.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Yellow Belly Trail (9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Sawtooth Cemetery (4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Pole Creek Ditch (7.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hot Springs (8.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sawtooth City (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Blaine County (4km)
Airports close to Camp Perkins
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (139.5km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (152.2km)