Traveling Luck for Cache Bar Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Cache Bar Campground?What's around Cache Bar Campground?
Wikipedia near Cache Bar Campground
Where to stay near Cache Bar Campground
The timezone in Cache Bar Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.3186°, Longitude. -114.6361° , Elevation. 908m
Satellite map around Cache Bar Campground
Loading map of Cache Bar Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cache Bar Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Anita Creek (0.1km)
- Kitchen Creek (1.2km)
- Fountain Creek (1.5km)
- Cramer Creek (1.5km)
- Bay Creek (2.2km)
- Placer Creek (2.3km)
- Bear Basin Creek (3.1km)
- Proctor Creek (3.6km)
- Middle Fork Salmon River (4.8km)
- Goat Creek (5.3km)
- Long Tom Creek (5.6km)
- Color Creek (5.8km)
- South Fork Kitchen Creek (6.8km)
- Butts Creek (7.6km)
- Roaring Creek (7.7km)
- Nolan Creek (7.8km)
- Corn Creek (7.8km)
- West Fork Butts Creek (8.1km)
- Wheat Creek (8.3km)
- Shell Creek (9.1km)
- Reese Creek (9.2km)
- Colson Creek (9.9km)
- Twin Creek (10.5km)
- North Fork Stoddard Creek (10.8km)
- Stoddard Creek (11.1km)
- Lake Creek (11.1km)
- Gunbarrel Creek (11.1km)
- Ebenezer Creek (11.2km)
- Tumble Creek (13.1km)
- Horse Creek (13.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Poverty Flat (13.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Stoddard Trail (6.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Skunk Camp Lookout Tower (12km)