Traveling Luck for Bull Trout Lake Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Bull Trout Lake Campground?What's around Bull Trout Lake Campground?
Wikipedia near Bull Trout Lake Campground
Where to stay near Bull Trout Lake Campground
The timezone in Bull Trout Lake Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 03:58 and Sunset at 19:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.2969°, Longitude. -115.2547° , Elevation. 2124m
Weather near Bull Trout Lake Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 31.5km away
Temperature: 12°C / 54°F
Temperature: 12°C / 54°F
Satellite map around Bull Trout Lake Campground
Loading map of Bull Trout Lake Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bull Trout Lake Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Spring Creek (0.3km)
- Bench Creek (4.4km)
- Gates Creek (4.7km)
- Newman Creek (4.9km)
- Pass Creek (5.1km)
- No Name Creek (6km)
- Dead Man Creek (6.4km)
- Cat Creek (7.1km)
- North Fork Canyon Creek (7.2km)
- South Fork Cat Creek (7.4km)
- Banner Creek (8.9km)
- Asher Creek (14.5km)
- Knapp Creek (14.6km)
- Thatcher Creek (14.6km)
- Camp Creek (14.6km)
- Swamp Creek (14.7km)
- Kelly Creek (14.7km)
- Vader Creek (14.8km)
- Flat Creek (14.8km)
- Dry Creek (14.9km)
- Cape Horn Creek (15.1km)
- Castro Creek (15.6km)
- Trap Creek (15.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bull Trout Lake Campground (0km)
- Bull Trout Lake Campground (0.8km)
- Banner Summit Rest Area (2.4km)
- Bench Creek Rest Area (3.5km)
- Granite Rest Area (4.7km)
- Banner Creek Rest Area (8.3km)
- Thatcher Creek Campground (13.8km)
- Thatcher Creek Overlook (14km)
- Vader Creek Rest Area (14km)
- Blind Summit (14.8km)
- Trap Creek Rest Area (15.1km)
- Lola Creek Campground (16km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mains Ridge (4.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cape Horn (14.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Banner Summit (2.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Boise County (11.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bull Trout Point (5.2km)
Airports close to Bull Trout Lake Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (132.1km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (173.9km)