Traveling Luck for Buckhorn Roadside Rest, Idaho, United States
Where is Buckhorn Roadside Rest?What's around Buckhorn Roadside Rest?
Wikipedia near Buckhorn Roadside Rest
Where to stay near Buckhorn Roadside Rest
The timezone in Buckhorn Roadside Rest is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 44.1572°, Longitude. -114.8928°
Weather near Buckhorn Roadside Rest; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 8.1km away
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Satellite map around Buckhorn Roadside Rest
Loading map of Buckhorn Roadside Rest and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buckhorn Roadside Rest, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Buckhorn Roadside Rest (0km)
- Sawtooth Fish Hatchery (1.2km)
- Mountain View Campground (1.7km)
- Chinook Bay Campground (1.8km)
- Glacier View Campground (2.1km)
- Redfish Lake Visitors Center (2.9km)
- Sunny Gulch Campground (2.9km)
- Sandy Beach Boat Ramp (3.3km)
- Redfish Outlet Campground (3.3km)
- Redfish Lake Lodge (3.3km)
- Sockeye Campground (4.1km)
- Stanley District Ranger Office (4.2km)
- Heyburn Mountain Campground (4.3km)
- Point Campground (4.6km)
- Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch (7.9km)
- Valley Creek Ranger Station (9.3km)
- Redfish Inlet Transfer Camp (9.4km)
- Stanley Museum Recreation Site (9.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Boundary Creek (1.5km)
- Redfish Lake Creek (1.6km)
- Cleveland Creek (1.8km)
- Fishhook Creek (3.1km)
- Gold Creek (6.9km)
- Williams Creek (8.2km)
- Meadow Creek (9.1km)
- Goat Creek (9.2km)
- Valley Creek (9.4km)
- Rough Creek (9.5km)
- Nip And Tuck Creek (9.6km)
- Steep Creek (9.7km)
- Huckleberry Creek (9.8km)
- Camp Creek (9.9km)
- Iron Creek (10km)
- Four Aces Creek (10.3km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stanley Airport (7.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Bull Moose Trail (9.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a burial place or ground.
- Stanley Cemetery (9km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Stanley Basin (8.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sheep Bridge (3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- North Shore Picnic Ground (3.8km)
Airports close to Buckhorn Roadside Rest
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (147.4km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (172.7km)