Traveling Luck for Blind Summit, Idaho, United States
Where is Blind Summit?What's around Blind Summit?
Wikipedia near Blind Summit
Where to stay near Blind Summit
The timezone in Blind Summit is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.3292°, Longitude. -115.1031° , Elevation. 2040m
Weather near Blind Summit; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 21.8km away
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Satellite map around Blind Summit
Loading map of Blind Summit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blind Summit, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Trap Creek (2.2km)
- Flat Creek (3.1km)
- Vader Creek (3.6km)
- Dry Creek (4km)
- Kelly Creek (4.5km)
- Swamp Creek (4.8km)
- Knapp Creek (5.4km)
- Meadow Creek (5.7km)
- Hanna Creek (6.3km)
- East Fork Valley Creek (6.4km)
- Asher Creek (6.6km)
- Thatcher Creek (6.8km)
- Camp Creek (8km)
- Thompson Creek (8.6km)
- Elk Creek (8.8km)
- McGown Creek (9.3km)
- Banner Creek (10.3km)
- Cape Horn Creek (10.5km)
- Park Creek (11.4km)
- Newman Creek (11.6km)
- Halstead Creek (11.8km)
- Beaver Creek (11.8km)
- Laidlow Creek (12km)
- Dry Creek (12km)
- Lola Creek (12.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Blind Summit (0km)
- Trap Creek Rest Area (1.5km)
- Vader Creek Rest Area (2.9km)
- Sheep Trail Campground (5.4km)
- Cap Horn Forest Service Station (5.8km)
- Thatcher Creek Campground (6.3km)
- Thatcher Creek Overlook (6.7km)
- Elk Creek Rest Area (8.5km)
- Park Creek Overlook (9.4km)
- Bradley Memorial Camp (9.9km)
- Banner Creek Rest Area (10.8km)
- Lake View Campground (11.4km)
- Stanley Lake Campground (11.5km)
- Inlet Campground (11.5km)
- Beaver Creek Campground (11.7km)
- Granite Rest Area (11.8km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (8.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cape Horn (5.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cape Horn (historical) (11.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Silva Ranch Airport (11.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Stanley Lake Fish Barrier Dam (11.9km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Trap Creek Narrows (2.5km)
Airports close to Blind Summit
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (145.1km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (183.1km)