Traveling Luck for Black Rock Crossing, Idaho, United States
Where is Black Rock Crossing?What's around Black Rock Crossing?
Wikipedia near Black Rock Crossing
Where to stay near Black Rock Crossing
The timezone in Black Rock Crossing is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:10. It's light
Latitude. 42.0594°, Longitude. -115.6517° , Elevation. 1399m
Satellite map around Black Rock Crossing
Loading map of Black Rock Crossing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Black Rock Crossing, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Cat Creek Well (14.3km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Cowan Ditch (12.7km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Black Rock Pocket (6.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Diamond A Desert (13.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rock House (10km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Triguero Lake (13.2km)
Airports close to Black Rock Crossing
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (131.3km)