Traveling Luck for Big Indian Camp, Idaho, United States
Where is Big Indian Camp?What's around Big Indian Camp?
Wikipedia near Big Indian Camp
Where to stay near Big Indian Camp
The timezone in Big Indian Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 45.4533°, Longitude. -114.6172°
Satellite map around Big Indian Camp
Loading map of Big Indian Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Big Indian Camp, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Roan Creek (3km)
- Mustang Creek (3.2km)
- Little Horse Creek (3.5km)
- Filly Creek (3.8km)
- Fontail Creek (3.9km)
- Bronco Creek (4.6km)
- Cayuse Creek (5.3km)
- Broomtail Creek (5.5km)
- Reynolds Creek (7.2km)
- Stud Creek (7.7km)
- Colt Creek (7.9km)
- East Fork Reynolds Creek (9.2km)
- Saddle Creek (10.2km)
- West Horse Creek (11km)
- South Fork Surprise Creek (11km)
- Hidden Creek (11.4km)
- Surprise Creek (11.5km)
- Gunbarrel Creek (11.8km)
- Stripe Creek (11.8km)
- Pinto Creek (12.4km)
- Wheat Creek (12.6km)
- Corn Creek (12.6km)
- Butts Creek (12.9km)
- Horse Creek (12.9km)
- Lake Creek (13.1km)
- Stub Creek (13.9km)
- Thirteen Creek (14.5km)
- Mist Creek (14.6km)
- Legend Creek (14.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Horse Creek Bridge (13km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Quicksand Bog (8.5km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Gunbarrel Rapids (12.1km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Skunk Camp Lookout Tower (6.9km)