Traveling Luck for Bentz Brothers, Idaho, United States
Where is Bentz Brothers?What's around Bentz Brothers?
Wikipedia near Bentz Brothers
Where to stay near Bentz Brothers
The timezone in Bentz Brothers is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 16:07. It's light
Latitude. 45.7919°, Longitude. -116.2678° , Elevation. 640m
Weather near Bentz Brothers; Report from Lowell, ID 75.4km away
Temperature: 9°C / 48°F
Temperature: 9°C / 48°F
Satellite map around Bentz Brothers
Loading map of Bentz Brothers and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bentz Brothers, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chapman Creek (1.6km)
- Price Creek (2.4km)
- Cottonwood Creek (2.6km)
- South Fork White Bird Creek (3.3km)
- North Fork White Bird Creek (3.3km)
- Blacktail Creek (4.6km)
- McCulley Creek (4.7km)
- Otto Creek (4.9km)
- Wildcat Creek (5.7km)
- Lee Creek (6.3km)
- Hammer Creek (6.6km)
- White Bird Creek (7km)
- Bull Run Creek (7.1km)
- Pinnacle Creek (7.2km)
- Shuck Creek (7.5km)
- Sharkey Creek (7.7km)
- Lightning Creek (7.9km)
- Gregory Creek (7.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Magpie Gulch (1km)
- Hagen Draw (1.1km)
- Warden Gulch (1.4km)
- Jimmie Thompson Draw (1.5km)
- Shorty Canyon (4.5km)
- Owens Gulch (4.5km)
- Shut-in Canyon (4.6km)
- Soards Gulch (4.6km)
- Diamond Drill Canyon (4.7km)
- McCully Gulch (4.7km)
- Big Canyon (5.2km)
- North Fork Baker Gulch (5.3km)
- South Fork Baker Gulch (5.5km)
- Baker Gulch (5.9km)
- Woodruff Gulch (7km)
- White Bird Canyon (7km)
Accommodation around Bentz Brothers
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- White Bird Hill (6.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Diamond Drill Mine (6.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- White Bird Primary School (4.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Big Foot Island (4.8km)
- a burial place or ground.
- White Bird Cemetery (6.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Manuel Post Office (historical) (5.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Swartz Pond (1.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Lyons Bar (4.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.