Traveling Luck for Bench Creek Rest Area, Idaho, United States
Where is Bench Creek Rest Area?What's around Bench Creek Rest Area?
Wikipedia near Bench Creek Rest Area
Where to stay near Bench Creek Rest Area
The timezone in Bench Creek Rest Area is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 44.3197°, Longitude. -115.2344°
Weather near Bench Creek Rest Area; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 31km away
Temperature: -3°C / 27°F
Temperature: -3°C / 27°F
Satellite map around Bench Creek Rest Area
Loading map of Bench Creek Rest Area and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bench Creek Rest Area, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bench Creek (1km)
- Newman Creek (1.4km)
- Spring Creek (3.4km)
- Banner Creek (5.4km)
- Pass Creek (7km)
- Gates Creek (7.5km)
- No Name Creek (9.2km)
- North Fork Canyon Creek (9.3km)
- Dead Man Creek (9.8km)
- Cat Creek (10.5km)
- South Fork Cat Creek (10.7km)
- Asher Creek (11.2km)
- Camp Creek (11.2km)
- Thatcher Creek (11.3km)
- Knapp Creek (11.4km)
- Swamp Creek (11.5km)
- Kelly Creek (11.6km)
- Cape Horn Creek (11.6km)
- Vader Creek (11.7km)
- Dry Creek (11.8km)
- Flat Creek (11.9km)
- Beaver Creek (12.7km)
- Lola Creek (12.8km)
- Trap Creek (13.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bench Creek Rest Area (0km)
- Granite Rest Area (1.2km)
- Banner Summit Rest Area (1.8km)
- Bull Trout Lake Campground (2.9km)
- Bull Trout Lake Campground (3.5km)
- Banner Creek Rest Area (4.8km)
- Thatcher Creek Campground (10.5km)
- Thatcher Creek Overlook (10.7km)
- Vader Creek Rest Area (11.1km)
- Blind Summit (12.3km)
- Lola Creek Campground (12.5km)
- Marsh Creek Transfer Camp (12.7km)
- Marsh Creek Recreation Site (12.8km)
- Cap Horn Forest Service Station (12.9km)
- Trap Creek Rest Area (13km)
- Bradley Memorial Camp (13km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mains Ridge (3.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cape Horn (11.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cape Horn (historical) (12.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Banner Summit (1.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Boise County (13.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bull Trout Point (5.1km)
Airports close to Bench Creek Rest Area
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (135.5km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (177.3km)