Traveling Luck for Bear Packer Camp, Idaho, United States
Where is Bear Packer Camp?What's around Bear Packer Camp?
Wikipedia near Bear Packer Camp
Where to stay near Bear Packer Camp
The timezone in Bear Packer Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 46.0444°, Longitude. -115.2506° , Elevation. 545m
Weather near Bear Packer Camp; Report from Lowell, ID 32.9km away
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Satellite map around Bear Packer Camp
Loading map of Bear Packer Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bear Packer Camp, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Packer Creek (0.1km)
- Bat Creek (1.2km)
- Tepee Creek (2km)
- Race Creek (2.8km)
- Otter Creek (2.9km)
- Renshaw Creek (4km)
- Meadow Creek (4.1km)
- Bluff Creek (4.3km)
- Bait Creek (4.7km)
- Squirrel Creek (4.8km)
- Rabbit Creek (5.3km)
- Coon Creek (5.5km)
- Mica Creek (5.7km)
- Maiden Creek (5.8km)
- Gedney Creek (5.8km)
- Hidden Creek (6.3km)
- Cupboard Creek (7.4km)
- West Fork Gedney Creek (7.4km)
- Little Creek (7.6km)
- Horse Creek (7.6km)
- Canteen Creek (8.1km)
- Falls Creek (8.2km)
- Jims Creek (8.3km)
- Power Creek (8.4km)
- Birch Creek (8.6km)
- Berry Creek (8.7km)
- Sob Creek (9km)
- Pea Creek (9.4km)
- Ballinger Creek (9.9km)
- East Fork Horse Creek (10.1km)
- Reverse Creek (10.1km)
- Glover Creek (10.4km)
- Cascade Creek (11.5km)
- Fivemile Creek (11.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bear Packer Camp (0km)
- Tepee Cabin (0.2km)
- Race Creek Campground (2.9km)
- Race Track Campground (3.9km)
- Slims Campground (3.9km)
- Selway Falls Campground (3.9km)
- Selway Falls Guard Station (4.6km)
- Fog Mountain Campground (5.5km)
- Gedney Creek Campground (5.8km)
- Indian Hill Lookout (6.6km)
- Glover Campground (10.5km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Timothy Flats (4.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Selway Falls (5.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Highline Lakes (11.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Falls Point (7.5km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Twentyfive Mile Bar (11.7km)