Traveling Luck for Banner Summit Rest Area, Idaho, United States
Where is Banner Summit Rest Area?What's around Banner Summit Rest Area?
Wikipedia near Banner Summit Rest Area
Where to stay near Banner Summit Rest Area
The timezone in Banner Summit Rest Area is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.3061°, Longitude. -115.2319° , Elevation. 2147m
Weather near Banner Summit Rest Area; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 30km away
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Temperature: -13°C / 9°F
Satellite map around Banner Summit Rest Area
Loading map of Banner Summit Rest Area and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banner Summit Rest Area, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Spring Creek (2.2km)
- Bench Creek (2.8km)
- Newman Creek (3km)
- Banner Creek (6.9km)
- Gates Creek (7km)
- Pass Creek (7.1km)
- North Fork Canyon Creek (7.5km)
- No Name Creek (8.4km)
- Dead Man Creek (8.9km)
- Cat Creek (9.5km)
- South Fork Cat Creek (9.8km)
- Asher Creek (12.2km)
- Knapp Creek (12.2km)
- Swamp Creek (12.3km)
- Kelly Creek (12.3km)
- Thatcher Creek (12.3km)
- Vader Creek (12.3km)
- Camp Creek (12.4km)
- Flat Creek (12.4km)
- Dry Creek (12.5km)
- Cape Horn Creek (13km)
- Trap Creek (13.5km)
- Beaver Creek (14.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Banner Summit Rest Area (0km)
- Bench Creek Rest Area (1.8km)
- Bull Trout Lake Campground (2.2km)
- Bull Trout Lake Campground (2.4km)
- Granite Rest Area (2.8km)
- Banner Creek Rest Area (6.4km)
- Thatcher Creek Campground (11.4km)
- Vader Creek Rest Area (11.6km)
- Thatcher Creek Overlook (11.7km)
- Blind Summit (12.4km)
- Trap Creek Rest Area (12.8km)
- Cap Horn Forest Service Station (13.7km)
- Lola Creek Campground (14.1km)
- Marsh Creek Transfer Camp (14.3km)
- Bradley Memorial Camp (14.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mains Ridge (4.9km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (12.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cape Horn (11.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cape Horn (historical) (14.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Boise County (13.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bull Trout Point (6km)
Airports close to Banner Summit Rest Area
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (134.4km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (175.7km)