Traveling Luck for Alturas Inlet Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Alturas Inlet Campground?What's around Alturas Inlet Campground?
Wikipedia near Alturas Inlet Campground
Where to stay near Alturas Inlet Campground
The timezone in Alturas Inlet Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9067°, Longitude. -114.8775°
Weather near Alturas Inlet Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 39.8km away
Temperature: 12°C / 54°F
Temperature: 12°C / 54°F
Satellite map around Alturas Inlet Campground
Loading map of Alturas Inlet Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Alturas Inlet Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Alpine Creek (3km)
- Cabin Creek (4.4km)
- West Beaver Creek (5.9km)
- Little Beaver Creek (5.9km)
- Beaver Creek (6.8km)
- Pole Creek (7km)
- Smiley Creek (7.3km)
- Taylor Creek (9km)
- Vat Creek (9.8km)
- Lost Creek (10.4km)
- Frenchman Creek (10.5km)
- Camp Creek (11.9km)
- Warm Creek (13.1km)
- Alturas Lake Creek (13.3km)
- Flytrip Creek (13.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Alturas Inlet Campground (0km)
- North Shore Campground (1.9km)
- Smoky Bear Campground (2.4km)
- Smoky Bear Lodge (2.6km)
- Columbia Sawmill (historical) (3.2km)
- Camp Luthy (3.5km)
- Lake Alturas Lodge (3.6km)
- Camp Perkins (4.9km)
- Beaver Creek Store (6.4km)
- Smilty Creek Lodge (7.7km)
- Vienna (12.6km)
- Pole Creek Guard Station (12.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Smiley Creek Airport (7.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Sawtooth Range (12.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Yellow Belly Trail (12.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Silver King Mine (7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Sawtooth Cemetery (4.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Pole Creek Ditch (11.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hot Springs (13.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sawtooth City (3.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Blaine County (1.3km)
Airports close to Alturas Inlet Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (135km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (147.4km)