Traveling Luck for Näälehu Substation, Hawaii, United States
Where is Näälehu Substation?What's around Näälehu Substation?
Wikipedia near Näälehu Substation
Where to stay near Näälehu Substation
The timezone in Näälehu Substation is Pacific/Fakaofo
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 19.0714°, Longitude. -155.5697° , Elevation. 149m
Satellite map around Näälehu Substation
Loading map of Näälehu Substation and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Näälehu Substation, in Hawaii, United States
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
Accommodation around Näälehu Substation
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kaaläiki Landing Strip (8.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kawelohea (3.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Puulena (7.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Näälehu Substation (0km)
Airports close to Näälehu Substation
Bradshaw aaf(BSF), Bradshaw field, Usa hawaii isl. (113.6km)
Kona international at keahole(KOA), Kona, Usa hawaii isl. (132.9km)
Hilo international(ITO), Hilo, Usa hawaii isl. (134.6km)
Waimea kohala(MUE), Kamuela, Usa hawaii isl. (153.9km)
Upolu(UPP), Opolu, Usa (201.4km)