Traveling Luck for Second Baptist Church (historical), Georgia, United States
Where is Second Baptist Church (historical)?What's around Second Baptist Church (historical)?
Wikipedia near Second Baptist Church (historical)
Where to stay near Second Baptist Church (historical)
The timezone in Second Baptist Church (historical) is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 19:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.1122°, Longitude. -82.8631°
Weather near Second Baptist Church (historical); Report from Washington, Washington-Wilkes County Airport, GA 48.1km away
Wind: 0km/h North
Cloud: Sky Clear
Wind: 0km/h North
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Second Baptist Church (historical)
Loading map of Second Baptist Church (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Second Baptist Church (historical), in Georgia, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First Baptist Church (0.6km)
- First Methodist Church (0.7km)
- Mount Zion Holiness Church (0.9km)
- First Baptist Church (0.9km)
- New Era Baptist Church (0.9km)
- Northside Baptist Church (0.9km)
- First Presbyterian Church (1.1km)
- Saint Mary Catholic Church (1.5km)
- West End Church (2.4km)
- Grace Church (3.1km)
- Calvary Church (3.5km)
- Carlton Grove Church (4.5km)
- Falling Creek Church (5.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Second Baptist Church (historical) (0km)
- Gordon Street Methodist Church (historical) (0.1km)
- Mount Calvary Church (historical) (0.5km)
- East Plaza Shopping Center (2.5km)
- Saint Marys Methodist Episcopal Church (historical) (2.7km)
- Market Square Shopping Center (3.4km)
- Elberton Plaza Shopping Center (4.1km)
- Elberton Country Club (4.2km)
- Wesley Chapel (4.3km)
- Kingdom Hall (4.6km)
- Church of Christ (4.8km)
- Adams Mill (historical) (5.6km)
- Whites Chapel (5.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Elberton High School (historical) (1km)
- Elbert County Middle School (1km)
- Stillwell Primary School (1km)
- Elberton Elementary School (1.1km)
- Blackwell School (1.2km)
- Stevens Primary School (1.3km)
- Central School (1.7km)
- Jones Street School (historical) (2km)
- Elbert County Comprehensive High School (2.4km)
- Samuel Elbert Academy (3.1km)
- Falling Creek School (4.3km)
Accommodation around Second Baptist Church (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Elbert County Airport-Patz Field (5.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WWRK-AM (Elberton) (2.1km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Elberton Post Office (0.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Coggins Lake (4.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Coggins Lake Dam (4.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Elbert County (0.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Carters Creek (4.8km)
Airports close to Second Baptist Church (historical)
Anderson rgnl(AND), Andersen, Usa (56.9km)
Augusta rgnl at bush fld(AGS), Bush field, Usa (149.6km)
The william b hartsfield atlanta international(ATL), Atlanta, Usa (196.3km)
Dobbins arb(MGE), Marietta, Usa (196.5km)
Charlotte douglas international(CLT), Charlotte, Usa (271.3km)