Traveling Luck for Exit 22, Georgia, United States
Where is Exit 22?What's around Exit 22?
Wikipedia near Exit 22
Where to stay near Exit 22
The timezone in Exit 22 is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:32 and Sunset at 18:28. It's light
Latitude. 33.9203°, Longitude. -84.3150°
Weather near Exit 22; Report from Atlanta, De Kalb-Peachtree Airport, GA 7km away
Satellite map around Exit 22
Loading map of Exit 22 and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Exit 22, in Georgia, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Nancy Creek Elementary School (1km)
- Shallowford Elementary School (1.1km)
- Huntley Hills Elementary School (2.2km)
- Chesnut School (2.5km)
- Montgomery Elementary School (2.6km)
- Peachtree Junior High School (2.7km)
- DeKalb Community College North Campus (3km)
- Occupational Education Center North (3.3km)
- Chamblee High School (3.3km)
- Sexton Woods Psychoeducational Center (3.4km)
- Dunwoody High School (3.5km)
- Vanderlyn Elementary School (3.6km)
- DeKalb County Cultural Arts School (4km)
- Hightower Elementary School (4km)
- North Metro Campus Georgia State University (4.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Huntley Hill (1.7km)
- Village North (2.6km)
- Springfield (2.8km)
- Village Mill (2.9km)
- Shenandoah (3km)
- Cambridge Estates (3km)
- Windhaven (3.1km)
- Valley View (3.1km)
- North Peachtree Woods (3.7km)
- Mount Vernon Springs (3.8km)
- Wickford (3.9km)
- Peachtree (3.9km)
- Dunwoody Corners (4km)
- Westover (4km)
- Meadowlake (4.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Exit 22 (0km)
- Georgetown Shopping Center (0.3km)
- Wilson Mill (historical) (1km)
- Perimeter Business Park (2km)
- Exit 23 (2.1km)
- Korean Church of Atlanta (2.4km)
- Exit 21 (2.8km)
- Perimeter Mall Shopping Center (3.1km)
- Chamblee Plaza Shopping Center (3.3km)
- Exit 24 (3.5km)
- Cambridge Shopping Center (4.2km)
Accommodation around Exit 22
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a burial place or ground.
- Martin Cemetery (3.1km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Murphy Chandler Lake (2.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Murphy Chandler Dam (2.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- North Fork Nancy Creek (2.3km)
Airports close to Exit 22
Dobbins arb(MGE), Marietta, Usa (23.7km)
The william b hartsfield atlanta international(ATL), Atlanta, Usa (41.8km)
Lovell fld(CHA), Chattanooga, Usa (188km)
Anniston metropolitan(ANB), Anniston, Usa (188.5km)
Middle georgia rgnl(MCN), Macon, Usa (191.9km)